Covid-19 Safety Protocol
For our collective well being
Greetings from Makadi Water World!
Your safety and well-being remains our highest priority.
We would like to inform you that we are constantly monitoring the Coronavirus situation and adapting all required measures as advised by authorities.
The below precautionary and response measures are helping us to continuously provide a safe and clean environment:
- Temperature checks of guests and staff
- Availability of hand sanitizers across the Aqua Park
- Regular sanitization of equipment, toilets and changing rooms in the Aqua Park
- Wearing of face masks by staff at the Aqua Park and ensuring social distancing
- Maximum capacity guidelines for rides at the Aqua Park
Beyond the measures taken above, we would sincerely appreciate your co-operation, with regard to preventing the spread of the coronavirus. If you experience flu-like symptoms before travel, please refrain from traveling. If you experience any symptoms during your time at Makadi Water World, please let our associates know immediately, so that we can ensure our collective well-being. Please follow the guidelines of social distancing (2 meters), regular hand sanitization and hand washing, minimal use of toilets and changing rooms, abiding by the suggested maximum capacity.
We will continue to provide you a safe and secure environment. We request you to follow the precautions for a safe and enjoyable experience at Makadi Water World!